Tour To The Valley Of The Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, And Colossi of Memnon.
Find out how the pharaohs tried to secure a safe journey to the afterlife at the tombs of the valley of the kings.
Discover the unique temple of the female pharaoh Hatshepsut.
Wonder the colossi of Memnon.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick up and drop off.
- Licensed Tour Guide.
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
What's excluded :
- Meals and drinks.
- Tips for guide and driver.
- Tutankhamun and Seti I tombs at the valley of the kings.
- You will explore one of the most popular graveyards in the world, the Valley of the Kings, where the mighty pharaohs of the New Kingdom were buried. You will explore three of the opened tombs, the best three will be recommended by our guide. You will explore and admire how each pharaoh tried to secure a very safe journey to the Afterlife through his tomb and the contents he takes to the afterlife.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our tour guides / representative will pick you up with a sign board of your name.Ports
- Safaga Port, Red Sea.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.