Traditional Lappish evening in the wilderness with dinner
Experience the delightful culture of Finland during a traditional supper and sauna event. If you want to enjoy the most popular activity in Rovaniemi while travelling in northern Finland don't hesitate any longer. Our fancy sauna located at the majestic private lake and will give you a well-deserved lifetime experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup & drop off
- English speaking guide
- Traditional Finnish wood burned sauna adventure
- Ice swimming / arctic lake swimming
- Finnish traditional family lunch cuisine
- Towels, slippers
- Northern Lights - if lucky
What's excluded :
Experience the traditional Lappish sauna in a cozy cottage and take a dip in the private Arctic lake! Blow off some steam and enjoy a peaceful night in the authentic Finnish sauna. End the night with a tasty dinner cooked over an open fire.
Join us for a quiet night in a wood burned sauna and get ready for the Arctic lake swimming. We specialize in small group experiences as we want everyone to feel comfortable. Surrounded by your group of friends you can relax in a cozy Lapland log cabin. Private local guides will be there to help you have the most authentic Northern experience.
One of the most popular Rovaniemi tours is an evening in Lappish sauna, followed by a delicious dinner. The tour starts with a pick-up from your hotel or apartment and a drive to lovely Langonlampi lake. On a 30-minute ride, we'll tell you about Lapland log cabins and their rejuvenating powers. Once we get there we will teach you how to fire up a Finnish sauna and how to make the most of your magical time in the North.
• Nordic Adventures, Kuusiselantie 360, Rovaniemi 97670 Finland
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Tours include a pick up & drop off transfer from your accommodation in the area of central Rovaniemi. Time for meeting point and place will be confirmed upon the reservation.Arctic Circle Wilderness Lodge, Apukka Resort & Arctic Snow Hotel for extra charge - 20 € / person / round trip
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 3 and under
- Bathing suit, if necessary (it is important to remember that usually in Finland sauna is visited naked).
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please provide valid phone number
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.