Tree planting in Limuru, Kenya
Trees are vital to having a well-balanced ecosystem in the forest.
The Lodge will be well camouflaged in the tree cover, but you will still find your room.
The experience of all the activities is made even more authentic because of the beautiful tree cover
Beauty in continuity
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - The Forest
- Visit: The Forest, Nairobi-Nakuru highway Kereita Forest, Kimende Town 00507 Kenya
Tree planting is an important part of maintaining the natural balance between man and nature. It intrinsically educates future generations about their responsibility to the environment, a valuable tool that will maintain our natural beauty.
It also serves as a living reminder of your time at the forest, especially for first time visitors. The natural surroundings, the cool, clean and fresh air and clear waters have all been provided for our enjoyment by the forest. This is our way of saying…thank you.
Departure Point :The Forest, Nairobi-Nakuru highway Kereita Forest, Kimende Town 00507 Kenya
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.