TSS Earnslaw & Walter Peak Farm Experience with Afternoon Tea
Join a scenic cruise to Walter Peak on board the vintage steamship TSS Earnslaw.
Once you arrive at the expansive Walter Peak High Country Station, use your desire of the day to lead the way. There will be multiple options for guests to explore at their leisure, including:
A 20-minute informative stroll through the award winning gardens with our resident Gardener.
A guided 2km walk to Beach Point, approximately 45-minutes in total, with a guide to show you the way. Walk will loop around from the view point and head back through the farm yard to say hello to the animals.
Take your own time to wander through the farm yard and feed the animals and ducks that call the station home.
Watch the 20-minute Sheep Dog demonstration with informative guide explaining what happens in the working-doggie-day.
While you wander between your choices, take the time to rest by Woolies Bar and grab a drink, and relax into the decadent offerings of the High Country Afternoon Tea.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Cruise on the steamship TSS Earnslaw from Queenstown to Walter Peak
- Farm tour at Walter Peak Homestead
- Afternoon tea
- Live commentary on board
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Wakatipu, Queenstown New Zealand
Travel across Lake Wakatipu to Walter Peak High Country Farm and return.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :88 Beach Street, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- When the TSS Earnslaw is on her annual survey a smaller boat will substitute. The next survey will be during dates 02 June - 3 July 2020.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Government regulations strictly adhered to. Covid Tracing App QR Code displayed- for those not using the app there is a paper sign-in sheet.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.