TsuMaMi Flower Ribbon Making Class
Tsumami Zaiku is a Japanese traditional craft made from small, square-cut pices of fabric that are pinched and folded with tweezers into creating a flower.
In this course, you will make one Tsumami flower corsage and one Ribbon hair barrette by learning the basics of Tsumami flower technic and ribbon making process.
You have the option of using Nishijin-ori textile (traditional textile produced in Nishijin Kyoto) or Tatami Heri Tape (one of the materials used when crafting Tatami)
You can take home the Ribbon and Tsumami corsage you crafted on the day, so you will not only having fun making them, but also enjoy decorating them to your hair, clothes, bags as well as in many ways.
Further more, the workshop is held in a rare and traditional Nagaya residential building: a Japanese style terrace house.
- 2 hour-hands on experience of Tsumami Ribbon
- Take home the ribbon and Tsumami corsage crafted on the day
- Held in a cozy Japanese style building.
- Free Wi-Fi available
per adult from
What's included :
- Tools travelers need to make Tsumami Flower Ribbon
- Nishijin- Ribbons (Japanese cloth ribbon)
- Entry/Admission - Tanimachiya
What's excluded :
- Make Tsumami Flower Ribbon to take home
Departure Point :4-3 Ryūzōjichō, Chūō-ku, Osaka, 540-0014, Japan
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.