Unique wilderness cabin excursion
Lappish wilderness is calling! Spend a full day (7hrs) with your spouse or your family in an original Lappish setting. Fresh Lapland air, nature, unique log cabin location, lunch and host is included. We pick you up by a car, walk to the cabin in our private forest with no distractions and enjoy the ambience of 1950´s log wood cabin. We tell you stories only a local knows and if we are lucky, we will see some wild animals during our journey.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pyha-Luosto National Park, Luontotie 1, Pyhatunturi 98530 Finland
Spend time in the nature and feel the authenticity of calming Lappish wilderness. This simplistic and unique product is for you when you want to experience something utterly one of a kind. First we drive approximately 15mins from Sodankylä or 45mins from Luosto to a private location. From there we will traverse 45mins to 1hr by snowshoes to a cabin away from all distractions.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Sodankylä CenterRovaniemi AirportRovaniemi CenterKittilä Airport
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- In front of the cabin we have a traditional Lappish settlement Lapinkota for atmospheric moments. For lunch we serve only local food.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.