Vancouver Whale Watching Safari
Watch orcas, gray, and/or humpback whales in their natural habitat on this high-speed whale-watching safari along the British Columbia shoreline. This 3-5 hour tour includes pick-up from your Vancouver accommodation, such as hotels, private homes, and Airbnbs.
A trained naturalist will explain the local ecosystem. The chances of seeing a whale are around 95 percent. Departing from Downtown Vancouver (Granville Island) aboard a custom-built 74-person, semi-covered express cruiser, this adventure will take you on a 3- to 5-hour, fully-guided whale watching & marine wildlife viewing tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Guide by Professional naturalists
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hot Drinks, Hot choco and coffee on board
What's excluded :
After pickup from your accommodation, The tour starts at Granville Is. Vancouver. Enjoy 3-5 hours of whales and some wild animals watching by a high-speed boat along with Georgia straight. It takes 3- 5 hours upon the water and whale situation, Guests will return to the same location. Our driver will wait for the guests at returning dock to bring you back to your hotels.
• Granville Island Public Market, 1689 Johnston St., Vancouver, British Columbia V6H 3S3 Canada
Departure Point :Downtown Vancouver, Vancouver, BC, Canada
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup and dropoff from all hotels, private residences, Air B& B in Vancouver
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum participation is two adults
- Must bring a government issued photo ID
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- **If you are permitted to enter Canada, you will be: asked if you have a cough, fever, or difficulty breathing and filled out a travel information form ** Masks are required, we prepare masks for the guests, but please bring your own. It's safer.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.