Venice of the East : Bangkok Klong (Canal) Tour with The Temple of Dawn
Bangkok 's nickname is the 'Venice of the Orient' due to it's many canals. These canals are spawned by the mighty 'River of Kings', the Chao Phraya River. The word for canal in Thai is 'klong'. Spend a few hours as part of the frenetic life of the main river and also the serene atmosphere along the klongs. A stop will be made at Wat Arun, the magnificent 'Temple of Dawn'.
- Experience an early morning trip along the bustling river
- Fascinating Trip on the Chao Praya River and the Canal
- Stop at the Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun)
- Sail on a long tailed speedboat
- Pick up and drop off from hotel
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in centrally located Bangkok hotels
- Entrance fees
- English speaking licensed guide
- Entry/Admission - Temple Of Dawn (Wat Arun)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bangkok, Bangkok
Duration : 07:00 hrs - 11:30 hrs
- 07.00 : Pick up from the various hotel.
Stop At: River City Bangkok, 23, Soi Charoen Krung 24 Talat Noi, Samphanthawong, Bangkok 10100 Thailand
- Group will be transferred to the pier depart by Motor Boat for a Fascinating Trip on the Chao Praya River and the Canal which extend into Thonburi, Bangkok’s sister across the River.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Chao Phraya River, 780/488 Charoen Krung Road, Bang Kho Laem, Bangkok 10120 Thailand
- You will have the opportunities to observe the serene family homes and temples along the water ways which give this city the name “Venice of the East”
- Return to the pier.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple Of Dawn (Wat Arun), 158 Thanon Wang Doem, Wat Arun, Bangkok Yai, Bangkok 10600 Thailand
Cross Chaophya River by boat to visit Wat Arun; the most attractive structure in this temple is the pagoda. Wat Arun was restored during the brief Thonburi period to be the Royal Chapel of King Taksin. Despite its name "Temple of the Dawn".
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Bangkok, Thailand
2: Phayathai Plaza Office Building, 128/72 Phayathai Rd, thung phayathai, Khet Ratchathewi, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10400, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Free of charge Door to Door Pick up for CITY CENTER BANGKOK DISTRICT AREA (3 KM radius area) with namely Sukhumvit Soi (Lane) -1 to 33, Sukhumvit area Soi 1 to 33 (odd) and Soi 2 to 24 (even), Pratunam, Silom, Langsuan, Wireless Road, Sathorn, Surawongse, Siam, MBK, Yawarat (China Town), Khao San Road (Excluded City Tour) can pick up only in our meeting Royal Rattanakosin HotelYou can also join our tours at BANGKOK MEETING POINTS - Our office, Sun Leisure World Corporation, Phaya Thai Plaza Buidling, Phaya Thai Road, Bangkok-101400An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 3 miles (5 km) radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are committed to ensure the safety of travelers according to the Standard Operating Procedures of the World Health Organization (WHO) Standards
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.