Versailles Domain Guided Day Bike Tour with Palace Entrance from Paris by Train
This tour includes round trip tickets to Versailles on the RER. Your guide will meet you at our café in Paris with your tickets (train and castle included!) in hand, so you can leave your worry and stress at the door. You're covered!
Once in Versailles, you'll shop at one of France's best outdoor food markets, cruise along bike paths, royal forest trails, and the Grand Canal, admiring views of the château from different points. You'll also have the chance to see Marie Antoinette's hamlet, which a lot of visitors to Versailles are prone to miss.
Because the tour includes your ticket into the castle, you'll be able to explore the palace at your own pace with your personal & free audio-guide. It's the perfect way to finish the day!
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bike and helmet
- Round trip train tickets
- Entry tickets into the famous palace, royal gardens, Trianons, and Marie Antoinette's village
- Entry/Admission - The Trianons & The Hamlet
- Entry/Admission - The Hall of Mirrors
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Royal garden entry (9E for kids under 18yrs) on Tues, Fri, Sat-Sun.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palace of Versailles, Place d'Armes, 78000, Versailles France
See the exterior of the Palace at the beginning of the tour, a great way to kick off your full day experience.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Le Jardin de Versailles, Place D'armes A l'Ouest du Château de Versailles, 78000, Versailles France
See a bit of the gardens when you first enter the estate, knowing there will be extra time to explore them at your own pace at the end of the tour.
Stop At: The Trianons & The Hamlet, Chateau de Versailles, 78000, Versailles France
Hop of your bikes to get a deeper perspective of the grounds of Versailles. Spend time exploring and learning about Marie Antoinette's Hamlet, and her personal estates, the Grand and Petit Trianon.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Grand Canal, Parc du Chateau de Versailles, 78000, Versailles France
We'll stop off at the grand canal to eat the delicious goodies you purchased for lunch at the market!
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: The Hall of Mirrors, Chateau de Versailles, 78000, Versailles France
Located in the castle, your guide will not take you to see the Hall of Mirrors — but your ticket into the castle is included, and with your free audio guide, you'll learn all about one of the most famous halls in French history!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Le Peloton Café, 17 Rue du Pont Louis-Philippe, 75004 Paris, France
2: 78000 Versailles, France
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring photo ID with you
- Tours operate rain or shine (ponchos are available)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.