Via Ferrata in the biggest waterfall of the Cyclades
Explore Palaipolis Waterfall in a different way. Live a unique experience on a protected climbing path.
Open to people of all levels, anybody can enjoy this activity. So whether you are a beginner with little to no experience, or a via ferrata enthusiast, you can have an amazing experience. All you need to participate on this trip is a lot of energy and to be in good physical condition.
Elevate your adventure!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Special Climbing Equipment
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
Starting from the church of Ag. Ioannis, we walk to the first section of the route by meeting the river of Palaiopolis and after crossing it with the help of a fixed rope, we find the first section of 10 meters of Via Ferrata where we continue with top rope.
Then we traverse left and with the help of fixed rope that we will meet, we cross the river again and follow the 3 steps leading to the bottom of the impressive waterfall.
From there we come across the stairs of the 2nd branch left of the waterfall and we secure with a rope from above to the exit of the sector.We continue to the right of the exit following a two-step passage through a staircase and we reach the large plateau between the two waterfalls of Paleopolis.
Afterwards, we walk to the base of the upper waterfall and to the left we meet the stairs of the third and last section 60 meters again secured with a rope above.
Lastly, we are rappelling down the 3 rocks.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up mostly from every hotel or AirBnB in Andros. Please contact us for more info.Ports
- Gavrio Port
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.