VIP Safari Trip Hurghada
Zoom across the desert by quad bike and visit a traditional Bedouin village on a 5-hour afternoon adventure from Hurghada. Climb aboard a rugged quad bike and feel the thrill as you follow your guide over the desert terrain to a Bedouin settlement. Chat to the friendly locals over tea and, if you wish, puff a shisha (Arabic water pipe), plus enjoy dinner. Enjoy a camel ride across the sands and watch a beautiful desert sunset from a dune before riding your quad bike back to base.
• 5-hour desert quad bike ride from Hurghada, led by an expert guide
• Feel your adrenaline rush as you ride a quad bike across the desert
• Visit a traditional Bedouin village tucked in the sands
• Share a refreshing tea and, if you wish, a 'shisha,' with the friendly locals
• Enjoy a camel ride and watch the sunset from a dune
• Includes hotel pickup and drop-off
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Afternoon tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- beach buggy
What's excluded :
- What's Included
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Use of helmet
• Local guide
• Bedouin tea
• Camel ride
Departure & Return
• Departure Point
Outside the main gate of hotels in Hurghada
• Return Details
Returns to original departure point
What To Expect
After afternoon hotel pickup in Hurghada, travel by air-conditioned vehicle into the desert wilds around the resort. Along the way, gaze out at the barren mountains and plains, and feel the excitement build as you approach the quad bike station.
On arrival, listen to a safety briefing, and learn the rules of off-road driving, from an expert instructor. Then, hop onto your rugged 4-wheel bike, don your supplied helmet, and get instructions on operating the controls.
Once you feel comfortable, open the throttle and set out on your thrilling ride.
Feel your confidence increase as you follow your guide in convoy across the sands, and pick up your speed along the way. Kick up clouds of dust as you go, and soak up the scenery as you race over the desert sands and craggy terrain toward a Bedouin village.
After roughly 28 miles (45 kilometers), pull up at the settlement. Share some refreshing tea and, if you wish, puff on a shisha with the friendly locals, and enjoy dinner.
Then, enjoy a short camel ride on the sands, and climb up one of the rolling dunes to take photos of the desert sunset.
Afterward, return to your quad bike and ride back to base. Your experience then concludes with a hotel drop-off.
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.