Virtual Tapas & Sangria Cooking Class
Tapas are a cornerstone of Spanish food culture, and now you can bring them to the comfort of your own home! Join Barcelona local Enrique as he guides you through the tips and tricks of making perfect Spanish tapas, no matter where you are in the world.
On the menu is tortilla de patatas (Spanish potato omelet), gazpacho (cold tomato soup) and pan con tomate (tomato bread), all of which are delicious, simple and fun to make. They use easily sourced ingredients and are sure to be a hit with everyone from kids to the guests at your next dinner party. And of course, you’ll also learn how to make sangria—the perfect accompaniment! Not only will you learn how to cook all these delicious dishes from scratch, but you’ll also learn about the history, legends and fun facts behind each wonderful recipe, making you feel like you were really here with us in Spain.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Virtual cooking experience led by an expert in Spanish food
What's excluded :
- **Please note all times for this experience are listed in CEST (Central European Summer Time)**
Virtually travel to Barcelona and spend an hour with Enrique, a Spaniard/Italian who is passionate about all things food and wine.
Learn how to cook three of Spain’s most iconic tapas, tortilla (Spanish potato omelet), gazpacho (cold tomato soup) and pan con tomate (tomato bread), as well as the stories behind these delicious dishes.
Enjoy your homemade sangria—Enrique will teach you how to make this, too!—as you perfect your culinary skills in the comfort of your own home.
• Spanish Gazpacho
• Tortilla de Patatas
• Pan con tomate
Departure Point :Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Devour Barcelona Food Tours