Visit Mall Misr
Mall of Egypt houses the best local and international retailers including an unmatched high-end fashion offering of the world’s most prestigious brands. Mall of Egypt features the finest dining outlets. Moreover, the mall will house major department stores as well as other fashion, lifestyle, sports, electronics, home furnishing outlets. Mall of Egypt’s family leisure offerings include Ski Egypt – Africa’s first indoor skiing slope, a 21 multi-screen VOX Cinemas and a Magic Planet family entertainment centre..
per adult from
What's included :
- - Pick up service from your hotel in Cairo or Giza and return
- - Professional tour Leader
- - All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- - Bottle water during your trip
- - All service charges & taxes
What's excluded :
- - Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- - Tipping
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mall of Egypt, Cairo Egypt
Mall of Egypt is the first shopping destination of its kind in Egypt. The mall is owned and managed by Majid Al Futtaim, the leading pioneer in shopping malls, retail, and leisure across the Middle East and North Africa region, Mall of Egypt is located on Al Wahat Road in 6th of October City.
With a Gross Leasable Area (GLA) of 165,000 square meters, Mall of Egypt houses the best local and international retailers, including an unparalleled high-end fashion offering of the world’s most prestigious brands. Moreover, the mall will house major department stores as well as other fashion, lifestyle, sports, electronics, fine dining, and home furnishing outlets.
With direct access to Wahat Road, the mall includes 6,500 car parking spaces.
Mall of Egypt’s family leisure services include Ski Egypt – Africa’s first indoor skiing slope, a 21 multi-screen VOX Cinemas, and a Magic Planet family entertainment center.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick you up from your hotel
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.