Visit Ranua Arctic Wildlife Park from Kemi
Join us and visit the most northern wildlife park in the world with a local guide and see many animals living in the arctic areas.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Adventure gear
- Guidance services
- Snacks mentioned
- Organizer's liability insurance
- Safari desk support
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from all major hotels in Kemi
- Entry/Admission - Lapland Welcome
What's excluded :
- Private tours available for additional price
- Visit: Lapland Welcome, Rovakatu 26, Rovaniemi 96200 Finland
Ranua Wildlife Park is open every day of the year, and the changing seasons do bring their own additional dimension to the life in the park.
The park animals consist of approximately 50 wild animal species and 200 individuals. In the zoo, it is possible to see only polar bears in Finland and many other animals like bears, reindeers, wolves, gluttons, lynxes, moose and birds. In the summer, there is also a domestic animal park in the park grounds. Ranua Wildlife Park is Lapland’s leading tourist attraction for families.There is a possibility to have lunch in zoo’s restaurant (not included). You can also visit souvenir shops, wine shop or sweet shop. Already on the way to the zoo there is a chance to see beautiful nature and maybe some reindeers. Tickets, transfers, guiding, light lunch, all equipment, winter clothes and boots are included.
Departure Point :Lapland Welcome, Rovakatu 26, Rovaniemi 96200 Finland
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from the main hotels in Kemi. The pick up time will be confirmed by email!
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum 2 adults per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegan, vegetarian, kosher, halal, gluten-free and lactose-free options are available
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Please contact us if you wish to have guide in other language
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.