Walking Tour In Rio De Janeiro
We aim to take you to the most striking and interesting parts of the city, walking through all the top locations. This tour is definitely the best way to get to know Rio de Janeiro. Make sure to bring a camera as this is a perfect way to take photos to remember and discover new places off the beaten track!
per adult from
What's included :
- Transfer IN/OUT From Hotels selected
- Spanish / English / Portuguese Guide
What's excluded :
- Any other extra that not included.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rio de Janeiro Historic City Center, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20000-000 Brazil
This is an unusual walking tour which gives the visitor a feeling for the legends and stories woven around the narrow streets and old historical buildings of downtown Rio.
The walk includes a visit to many interesting points, such as the São Bento Monastery, Candelaria (the candle-makers), Praça XV, the "Travessa do Mercado", Imperial Palace, the cultural centre located in the beautifully-restored Banco do Brasil, the Casa França-Brasil, Ouvidor (the listeners) Street and Gonçalves Dias Street with the traditional Colombo Coffee Shop.
The walk continues to Lapa and Selaron staircase where passengers will meet the transportation that will take them back to their hotels.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-Up and Dropp Off from Hotels in Copacabana, Leme, Ipanema and Leblon.
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.