Waterfalls and Spa
Get amazed by the beauty of Mother Earth! This is a unique tour that will take you to two spectacular waterfalls; Llanos de Cortez and Oropéndola/Rincon de La Vieja. Swim, take photos or just enjoy the magic of nature. The area around the waterfalls is as well a perfect habitat for a lot of animals, so don't be surprised if a monkey shows up in the middle of the photo.
A delicious lunch buffet is included, just above the Colorado River and we will end the day at the Spa with sauna, volcanic mud bath and hot springs.
The perfect Costa Rica-combo!
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Local taxes
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Bottle of water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned van
- Two waterfalls
- Spa; hot springs, mud bath and sauna
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Towel is included in the spa, but not in the waterfalls. So if you want to swim in the waterfalls, please bring a towel.
- Explore the fascinating nature of Costa Rica. The day starts at 7am with a pick-up in our AC van, at your hotel. We will drive through Liberia, and continuing to the magical waterfalls Llanos de Cortez and Oropéndola. You will be able to swim in both of them. Llanos de Cortez offers as well a small beach, where you can relax, read a book or just listen to the peacefully sound of pouring water.
We continue the day with an amazing Costa Rican lunch buffet, just above the Colorado River. Fresh fruits, salad, rice, beans, fish, pork, chicken, fried plantains, soup, dessert etc. are things you can expect.
The day finishes at the spa. Get yourself covered in volcanic mud (straight from the Rincon de La vieja volcano), jump in the Colorado River and relax in the mineral water in our hot springs.
Departure Point :In your hotel, or in our office in the central of Tamarindo.
Departure Time :7am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Dress code is casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available
- Remember to bring: swimsuit, bug spray and sunscreen.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.