wetravelneruda’sroute - Pablo Neruda’s route Full-Day tour
Pablo Neruda's poetry, work and legacy are just a few of the reasons why wetravelneruda’sroute. Do you?
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop off.
- Tickets to each house
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Isla Negra Museum House, Poeta Neruda s/n El Quisco, Isla Negra Chile
You are picked up at your hotel first thing in the morning as we make our way through the valley of Santiago, towards Valparaíso, famous for its steep hills and narrow switchback streets and alleyways -which is where the Nobel laureate owned a house. Once there, we will go for a walking tour through the city as we make our way to La Sebastiana, -as Neruda christened the house- located on one of the city’s most popular hills.
Following our visit to Neruda’s house in Valparaíso –now a museum- we will travel towards Isla Negra, a quaint town located on Chile’s central coast. It was from a house the poet owned in this quiet and picturesque beach town where he drew inspiration to write some of his best works. Isla Negra is also where we will be stopping for lunch.
After our visit to the coast we will head back to Santiago, where you will be dropped off back at your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers from all hotels in central Santiago, as well as from Comodoro Arturo Benítez International Airport.
Departure Time :8/27/2019 - 11/29/2021
Tuesday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.