wetravelvalparaiso - Valparaíso and Viña del Mar Full-Day Tour
The city's history, art scene, steep hills, switchback roads and alleyways, unique bohemian vibe, and emblematic funicular lifts are just some of the reasons why wetravelvalparaiso. Do you?
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off, wine tasting and funiculars in Valparaíso
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Historic Quarter of the Seaport City of Valparaiso, Valparaiso Chile
You are picked up first thing in the morning as we make our way through the valley of Santiago, as well as the Curacaví and Casablanca valleys towards the city of Valparaíso.
Once there, you will see the city’s main historic monuments before hopping on one of Valparaíso’s emblematic funicular lifts all the way to the top of the hills. The walking tour will take you through narrow streets, switchback roads, steep alleyways, stairways, and picturesque walkways like the Yugoslavian Walkway –or Paseo Yugoslavo. As we continue to stroll the streets you will appreciate the city’s art scene through its iconic murals and vibrant graffiti art, and admire the colorful cliff-top homes and the unique bohemian vibe experienced on the city’s Alegre, Artillería and Concepción hills, while enjoying the breathtaking views of this magical Chilean port.
Following the walking tour in Valparaíso, we will head out to the neighboring city of Viña del Mar, where we will make a few stops including the famous Swiss flower clock, and a stop at a local fish market which is where we will see a colony of wild sea lions that live just off the coast. Viña del Mar is also where we will be stopping for lunch.
After the tour of Valparaíso and Viña del mar we will be heading back inland to the Casablanca valley, which is where you will enjoy some of the best wine of the region, including the famous Carménère.
Following the tasting we will head back to Santiago, where you will dropped back off at your hotel.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers from all hotels in central Santiago, as well as from Comodoro Arturo Merino Benítez International Airport.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.