Whale Shark Swimming Experience and Aguinid Falls from Cebu
A fun-filled day to meet the gentle whale sharks in Cebu. A scenic 3 to 4-hour drive to the southern coast passing by heritage houses, beautiful old churches and the green countryside will bring you to the town of Oslob in an air-conditioned vehicle. Swim and snorkel with these friendly giants. A seafood lunch by the beach will be served. Then stretch your legs with a trek to a nearby waterfall after the encounter.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- 30-minute whale shark swim
- Entry/Admission - Aguinid Falls
- Entry/Admission - Oslob Whale Shark Watching
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aguinid Falls, Barangay Tangbo, Samboan 6027 Philippines
A short drive away from Oslob is Aguinid Falls, a five-tiered pool and putting your climbing skills to a moderate test. Soak in the refreshing waters then head back to the hotel. Subject to weather conditions
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Oslob Whale Shark Watching, Natalio Bacalso Avenue, Oslob, 6023 Cebu, Philippines
Board a 6-8 seater paddle boat with a boatman rowing out about 2 meters from the shore and enjoy a 30-min close encounter with these whale sharks. A life jacket and snorkel set will be provided for each guest.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
*We pick up travelers if hotel location is within Cebu City, Mandaue City and Lapu Lapu City.*Pick up schedule is between 03:00 AM - 04:00 AM (Depends on your hotel location)
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Subject to favorable weather conditions.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.