Whale Watching in the Azores, Terceira Island | OceanEmotion
OCEANEMOTION SIGHTING GUARANTEE
OceanEmotion has a sighting guarantee, meaning we guarantee to sight at least one whale or dolphin species listed for the Azores, in Whale & Dolphin Watching and Swimming with Dolphins activities. However, we cannot predict if it will be only whales, only dolphins or both on a single tour, since we work with wild animals, and their behavior is unpredictable. If whales or dolphins species are not sighted during the tour, customer will have the possibility of another free tour, or in case of unavailability due to weather conditions, full refund.
per adult from
What's included :
- Experienced guide
- Whale and dolphin spotter
- Sighting guarantee
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
The Azores are considered one of the best places in the world for Whale Watching, here it have been registered already about 27 species of whales and dolphins on the past years, which represents one third of the worldwide whales and dolphins species known. Aiming for a responsible Whale Watching, we combine whale and dolphin spotter with our expertise on finding cetaceans from the boat and keeping them close in a safe and non-threatening way, according to the Azorean conduct code to approach cetaceans.
Departure Point :Cais d'Angra, Marina de Angra, Angra do Heroísmo, 9700-066 Angra do Heroísmo, Portugal
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.