Wilderness snowshoe adventure
Experience the glorious nature of Lapland by snowshoeing through the snowy forests. This 3 hour adventure offers you a chance to explore the authentic nature away from crowds. Our adventures are always done in a small-group to ensure you have all the time necessary to experience the amazing wilderness around us. With the help of professional photographer you can capture the very best of the Lappish nature during our trip!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Wilderness/photography guide
- hot drinks and snacks
- snowshoeing trip to Arctic nature
- hotel pick-up & drop-off
- minivan transportation
- snowshoes & poles
- warm clothing & winter boots (if needed)
- 10-15 photos from the tour sent to you afterwards
What's excluded :
- Snowshoeing is one of the best ways to explore the Lappish nature and it offers great opportunities for photography too. On this tour, we will take a journey through the snowy depths of Arctic wilderness. Snowshoes grant us an opportunity to reach and connect with untouched nature and take in the glorious atmosphere of Arctic forests. From Rovaniemi we will travel by minivan to our location hidden in the woods. We provide you with high quality snowshoes, especially made for deep-snow hiking and take a few kilometres’ hike in the wilderness.
During the day, we will have a break in a wooden shelter where we will build a campfire and enjoy some snacks while photographing the Arctic nature. The tour is guided by a professional photographer who will also teach you some tricks and techniques for your own landscape and nature photography. If we are lucky we might also see some wild animals during our adventure.
Departure Point :Valtakatu 21, 96200 Rovaniemi, Finland
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick-up service from any accommodation outside city center and in range of 10km.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.