Wine Farm Tour
We depart Cape Town at about 09:00 in the morning and head toward Wynberg Park and past Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens enjoying stunning backdrops of Table Mountain. We arrive at Steenberg Wine Estate for our first wine experience. Later on, we continue our adventure and take a scenic drive along the magnificent False Bay and arriving at Boschendal Wine Estate for an exclusive wine journey and lunch. After lunch we proceed to our last section of the tour with a visit to Babylonstoren Wine Estate. While here we enjoy a simple relaxing eco-friendly atmosphere of charm and style. During the journey we will take care of your wine and food desires.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Steenberg Vineyards
- Entry/Admission - Boschendal Wine Estate
- Entry/Admission - Babylonstoren Wine Estate
What's excluded :
- Tips & Gratuities
- Passenger items of personal nature
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Steenberg Vineyards, Steenberg Road Steenberg Estate, Constantia 7945 South Africa
At Steenberg Wine Estate we will enjoy wine tasting in a beautifully appointed tasting room with views of the mountains & vineyards and check out the Manor House, a Provincial Heritage Site.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Boschendal Wine Estate, R310 Pniel Road Groot, Franschhoek, 7680, South Africa
At Boschendal we'll enjoy award-winning wine & bio-friendly food experiences, a rich heritage & spectacular landscapes.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Babylonstoren Wine Estate, Klapmuts - Simondium Rd, Simondium, Paarl, 7670, South Africa
At Babylonstoren we'll do the tasting at the Wine Cellar, with views of the Babylonstoren hill, Simonsberg and the Banghoek Mountains
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Pickups are done within the Cape Town Central Business DistrictAirports
- Cape Town Intl Airport, Cape Town Central South Africa
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.