Wine in the Woods - a winetasting in forest
Wine in the Woods is a two hour exploration into a world, where wine and the forest meet. Our expert guides will take you on a new type of journey through flavours and aromas in our wine bar in the middle of the woods.
After a short walk, our senses will become attuned to our surroundings. Then we set foot into the forest’s al fresco dining area, that lives and breathes the environment around it, offering a completely new encounter each time. Here the tastes and smells of the wine and the forest will come alive through the stories that bind them together, as revealed by our guides.
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- National Park fees
- Wine tasting
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Finland Naturally Experiences, Salmentie 100, Nummela 03100 Finland
Nuuksio's North Gate
Stop At: Nuuksio National Park, Nuuksiontie 84, Espoo 02820 Finland
Nuuksio National Park is a green oasis in the capital region. The rocky lake upland is home to many species that thrive in old-growth forests, vibrant meadows and valleys, and ponds.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Nuuksion Pohjoinen Portti
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.