Wine Routes of Jeruzalem Slovenia Small-Group Tour from Ljubljana or Maribor
Treat yourself to a trip to the wine region of Jeruzalem and enjoy the experience of tasting exquisite local wines and culinary delights. We will start the trip from the pretty town of Ljutomer which is in Prlekija region and circle stunning hillsides of the Jeruzalem Gorice region, otherwise known as Heaven on Earth. This name comes from having an amazing combination of quality wine, food, landscape and local people. The tour closes with a fascinating visit to a pumpkin oil farm.
per adult from
9 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ljutomer, Ljutomer, Styria Region
Ljutomer lies at the heart of the Prlekija region. Traditionally it was part of the region of Styria. The economy of Ljutomer is largely based on grape farming and wine making.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Vinothek Jeruzalem, Jeruzalem 8, Ljutomer Slovenia
Time runs differently here. The authentic cuisine of Prlekija - who could resist it? Our cuisine is a treat for the eyes, a wealth of different aromas and a mixture of primal and authentic tastes.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We only need the information of your Hotel or adress where you stay and we will pick you up and also inform you what time is the pick up.Airports
- Brnik Airport, Ljubljana Slovenia
Departure Time :Every day 8.00am From Ljubljana
Every day 9.30am From Maribor
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.