Wine tasting in lord mansions, nearby Bucharesti, the Romans wine road
You will have a very pleasant experience in the "Wine Country"
Here you will have the unique opportunity to taste very good wines in Romania
Here you meet history on the European Wine Road, built by the Romans 2000 years ago.
You can also taste authentic Romanian civilization by visiting medieval monasteries, mansions and museums of wine.
You can learn the story of the wine where it is born
You can buy the wines you liked the most as a souvenir from the wine shops
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Parking Fees
- Wine tasting
What's excluded :
- The Wine Road re-edits an older segment of a wine road used by the Romans, which traverses Europe. It crosses the famous vineyards of Prahova County and includes stops at mansions and royal courts.
• Crama Basilescu, Str. Valea Nucetului 23, Urlati 106300 Romania
• Crama Budureasca, Gura Vadului nr 472, Gura Vadului 107300 Romania
• Conacul Bellu, Str. Orzoaia de Sus nr. 2, Urlati 106300 Romania
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Otopeni Intl Airport, Bucharest Romania
- Baneasa Airport, Bucharest Romania
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.