Wine tour of Provence vineyards in the hills of Nice
Embark on an unforgettable visit through an amazing terraced vineyard, followed by snacks and a wine tasting of organic wine, commented by a local winemaker!
• Local nibbles are included
• Taste 6 organic wines
• Visit 2 authentic vineyards with the winemaker or the cellar master
• Communal wine tour and tasting for 2 to 6 people
• Marie is a professional tour guide in Nice
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Drinks and beverages
- An unforgettable moment around the table with other foodies
- Experience first hand local culture and cuisine
What's excluded :
- About your host, Marie: "I hope to see you soon here in Nice, my lovely town! I love to travel in winter when everybody is at work. My free time is mostly spent riding a motorcycle, paddling or cooking, and I'm totally in love with Mediterranean food!"
• Delicious food samples - olive humus, fig and / or lemon jam, sweet chard pie, pissaladière, olives ...
Departure Point :5 Prom. des Anglais, 06000 Nice, France
Traveler pickup is offered
We can come to pick you up at your hotel so please send us the address If you don't want to choose this option, we can meet at the Nice Tourism Office (5 Promenade des Anglais, Nice)
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- To ensure the safety of our community, we’ve created health and safety guidelines and resources for our hosts based on the World Health Organization's recommendations.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.