Wolverine Photography in Summer
The transition into summer creates new possibilities for Wolverine photography, most notably the mid-summer sun creating almost 24 hours of light available for photography. This means photographic opportunities are almost endless with regard to the amount of daylight.
During summer, adult wolverines are busy foraging for food to feed their cubs, so feeding trips are regular. The probability of observing wolverine during these months is between 70-95%. Eye level windows have been installed in hides 11,15,17-25. These windows offer photographers a unique
opportunity to achieve an intimate eye level perspective with wolverine as well as other animals.
September – October The activity levels in autumn are at a similar or higher level to the previous months however autumn brings new possibilities for photographers in terms of autumnal colours and scenery.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
Bear Centre offer some of the best opportunities anywhere in the world to view wolverines safely at close quarters. The probability to see and photograph a wolverine is 80-90 %, depending on the month, and each season about 1-4 wolverines visit the hide area. Some evenings 4 wolverines may be seen at the same time and the nearest bear may be a few meters from the hide.
Departure Point :Kostamustie 5644, 88930 Kuhmo, Finland
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.