Xian Group Tour to Terracotta Warriors and Banpo Museum
Discover the ancient highlights of Xian on this one-day bus tour. Spend the morning visiting the UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Terracotta Warriors. Followed by a visit to the 6000-year-old Banpo Museum, the largest and best-preserved Neolithic Yangshao cultural village sites at China's Yellow River basin.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fees
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel transfer
- English speaking guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Terracotta Warriors
- Entry/Admission - Xi'an Banpo Museum
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Mausoleum of the First Qin Emperor
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Terracotta Warriors, New Babylon, Anna Buerenplein 2595 Da, The Hague The Netherlands
After a morning pickup at your hotel in the downtown, your first stop is the Terracotta Warriors, one of the new world wonders. See massive numbers of life-sized sculptures of ancient warriors and horses, the most significant discovery of the 20th century. These sculptures were built 2,000 years ago to protect the tomb of the first emperor of China. The museum covers an area around 54,134 square feet (16,500 square meters) with three important sections: Pit No. 1, Pit No. 2, and Pit No. 3.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mausoleum of the First Qin Emperor, Mausoleum of Qin Emperor, the northern foot of Lishan, Lintong District, Xi'an 710600 China
Next drive to Mausoleum of Qinshihuang by car. The mausoleum of Qinshihuang is more than a hill, the real tomb was inside the large man-made tumulus(the tomb is not excavated).
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Xi'an Banpo Museum, North of Banpo Village, Baqiao District, Xi'an 710038 China
After lunch, drive to the eastern suburbs of Xian. The Banpo Village is a comparatively integrated commune village site, a typical Matriarchy clan society, a Neolithic site of the Yangshao Culture at Banpo Village, in the Yellow River Valley about 6,000 years ago. The site with an existing area of about 50,000 square meters is divided into residential quarters, pottery making area and burial ground. From the Banpo Village, you are being transferred to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your tour guide will meet you at the hotel lobby and use your name to pick up.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- You will be informed the exact pick up time a night before departure by your tour guide, please leave your hotel information upon booking. If you don't receive the call before 8:30pm, please call (+86) 136 8353 6536
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.