Xian Luoyang Beijing Day Tour for Longmen Grottoes by High Speed Trains
If you just finish your exploration in Xian, with intending to leave for capital Beijing city, this tour will be of great help for your transfer. In addition, you will also have a short visit to Luoyang, another historic place that known for the Longmen Grottoes which is a world-class cultural heritage. You will worry nothing about the one-day transfer but add to your journey more surprise.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English tour guide in Luoyang
- Beijing and Xian train station transfer
- Entrance ticket
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- High speed train tickets as list in the itinerary (Xian-Luoyang- Beijing)
- Entry/Admission - Longmen Grottoes
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (highly recommended)
- Guide service on the train and Beijing & Xian train station transfer
- Personal expense
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Xi'an North Railway Station Ticket Office 4, Weiyang District, Xi'an, Xi'an, Shaanxi, China
In the early morning from your Xian downtown hotel, the local driver will pick you up by holding a name sign and drive you to the Xian north railway station for the high speed train running to Luoyang (G2002/08:10-09:49 or train with similar schedule). After around 1 hour and 40 mins, you will arrive to Luoyang Railway Station.
Duration: 3 hours 40 minutes
Stop At: Longmen Grottoes, Banks of Yihe River, Luolong District, Luoyang 471000 China
Upon your arrival, your Luoyang local tour guide will greet you at the exit of Luoyang Railway Station, holding a welcome board. You will directly head to the famous Longmen Grottoes. It is considered a treasure house of ancient stone-carving art with more than 100,000 stone statues varying from 2cm to 17.14m high. Longmen Grottoes extends for about 1,094 yards along both banks of Yi River and approx. 12 km far away from Luoyang city. It is one of the three most valuable Buddhist Cave and rock carvings in China.
After the visiting, you will have a simple lunch and then the guide and driver will transfer you to the railway station for departure. You will take bullet train for about 4 hours to Beijing (suggested G308/16:29-20:38 or train with similar schedule).
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Beijing West Railway Station, No.118, Lian Hua Chi East Rd Fengtai District, Beijing 100036 China
When you arrive to Beijing West Railway Station, the local driver are ready at the Exit 4 of the Arrival Hall to wait for you. Take the private car with driver and then go to your Beijing hotel. Service ends with the drop off at your Beijing hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Bell Tower Hotel Xian, 110 South St, Zhong Lou Shang Quan, Beilin Qu, Xian Shi, Shaanxi Sheng, China
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick customers up from their downtown center located hotels (within 2nd ring roads of Xian city).
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Wangfujing, Wang Fu Jing Da Jie, Wang Fu Jing, Dongcheng Qu, Beijing Shi, China
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You will receive a confirm email from local operator about the tour details within 48 hours after booking.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult; Children 2 and under is free but should be hold on parents' lap on the train.
- Please leave a note when booking if you have any special requirement about the tour, such as diet.
- You will be contacted at least one day ahead of the travel day via email to advise the pickup info. The tour guide will also call you or leave you a message through your hotel room the night before tour about pickup time.
- Offered pickup/drop-off service is available for hotels within 2nd ring road of Xian city/3rd ring road of Beijing city. If your hotels beyond the range, please expect it might occur additional transfer fee accordingly.
- You are suggested to wear comfortable shoes on tour day.
- You are suggested to book the tour as early as you can to avoid that the tour is hardly valid when the train tickets are sold out and y
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.