Xi'an Private Tour: Great Mosque and Ancient City Wall at South Gate
This private tour allows you to see most of the important attractions in Xian City. Shaanxi History Museum will introduce you to basic facts of Chinese history, the Great Mosque will show you the combination of Islam religious culture and Chinese architectural culture, the ancient City Wall will let you know how city wall works as an effective military system against attackers in ancient time. The Big Wild Goose Pagoda as a symbol of this city tells you the story of the famous Buddhist master Xuanzang and Buddhist culture behind it. You will explore this old city deeply with the professional introduction from our guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking tour guide service
- Private transfers in air-conditioned vehicle with licensed driver
- Chinese style lunch
- One bottle of mineral water per day
- Entrance fees as list in the itinerary
- Entry/Admission - Shaanxi History Museum
- Entry/Admission - Big Wild Goose Pagoda (Dayanta)
- Entry/Admission - Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang)
- Entry/Admission - Xi'an Mosque
What's excluded :
- Personal expense
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shaanxi History Museum, 91 Xiaozai E Rd, Xi'an 710061 China
Get picked up from your hotel lobby at 9:00 a.m.
Your first stop of the day is at Shaanxi History Museum, which is one of the biggest museums in China. It houses the cultural heritage of Shaanxi Province and shows the development of the Chinese civilization.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Big Wild Goose Pagoda (Dayanta), Enci Temple The southern part of Yata Road, Yanta District, Xi'an 710061 China
It's a landmark of Xian city together with the famous Terracotta Warriors and Ancient City Wall. It is a worship place for Buddhists. The pagoda was originally built to hold sutras and figurines of the Buddha that Xuanzang brought back to China from India. Now surrounding the Big Wild Goose Pagoda there is a big Garden, where people can have a retreat.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang), Zhongxin District, Xi'an 710001 China
After lunch, head to City Wall. It is the most completely preserved and the largest city wall in China. It was built for the military defense in the Ming Dynasty. Visitors can optionally ride a bike on the city wall (CNY45p.p, cost on your own).
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Xi'an Mosque, Huajue Alley, Xincheng District, Xi'an 710043 China
The last stop is the Great Mosque, which is a major spot for religious activities of over 60,000 Muslims in Xi’an.
Your tour ends with a ride back to your hotel. Arrive at your hotel around 5 p.m.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Bell Tower Hotel Xian, 110 South St, Zhong Lou Shang Quan, Beilin Qu, Xian Shi, Shaanxi Sheng, China
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available for hotels within 2nd ring road of Xian city. If your hotel beyond the range, it would occur extra transfer fee accordingly.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Age under 2 is free to join and children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- You will be contacted at least one day ahead of the travel day via email to advise the pickup info. The tour guide will also call you or leave you a message through your hotel room the night before tour about pickup time.
- Offered pickup/drop-off service is available for hotels within 2nd ring road of Xian city. If your hotel beyond the range, please expect it might occur additional transfer fee accordingly.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.