Xian Small Group Tour: Terracotta Warriors and Hanyangling Mausoleum
Terracotta Warriors and Horses is the world famous attraction in east skirt of Xi’an. Hanyangling Mausoleum is tomb of Emperor Jingdi. The owners of the two places, Emperor Qinshihuang and Emperor Jingdi, are two of the greatest rulers in Chinese history. This full-day small group tour offers you the opportunity to visit the two places with lower price in one day, and complete your experience with delicious local food.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Chinese style lunch
- Professional English guide
- Downtown hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Bottled water
- Entrance tickets
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Emperor Jingdi (Hanyangling)
What's excluded :
- Personal expense
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Qinling North Road, Lintong District, Xi'an 710600 China
Between 08:00-09:00 our guide and driver will meet you in your hotel lobby (the guide will call your hotel room or leave you a message at hotel reception to confirm the exact pickup time). After an-hour driving you will arrive at the world-famous Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, also known as “the Eighth Wonder of the World”, located 30km east of the Xi'an. The original site was found by four local farmers when digging a well in 1974. The museum includes Pit 1 (the largest), Pit 2 and Pit 3 as well the exhibition of the chariots and horses. On the way to Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, you will firstly pay a visit to Terracotta Figures Factory which focuses on reproduction of Terracotta figures.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Tomb of Emperor Jingdi (Hanyangling), Zhanjiawan Village, Xi'an China
After lunch you will be transferred to the Hanyangling Mausoleum, the tomb of Emperor Jingdi in the Han Dynasty. Here you will see lots of mini terracotta warriors and horses. Through the different scale mortuary objects and different facial expression in two emperors’ mausoleums you will find the different personality and management modes of them. Later you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup service for the hotels locate within 2nd ring road of Xian city. If your hotel beyond the range, please come to Bell Tower Hotel to meet the group.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum 2 toursits' confirmation is required to book the small group tour.
- Age under 2 is free to join
- Tour guide will contact you the evening before the tour date
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.