Yerevan-Amberd-Aragats (Lake Kari)-Monument of Armenian Alphabet-Yerevan
Armenia is a country of incomparable beauty, with fresh air and breathtaking views!
We invite you to see the magical country with your own eyes and enjoy the wonderful nature!
per adult from
6 to 7 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guide's Service
- Car Service
What's excluded :
- Breakfast/ Lunch/ Dinner
- Entrance Tickets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amberd Fortress, Byurakan Armenia
The Pahlavuni tribal power are summed up under the fortified walls of Amberd. According to the historical sources, some parts of the castle and fortress were built in the 7th century, and the entire parts of the castle and fortress date back to the 10th century during the reign of Kamsarakan. This medieval Armenian building manifested itself in this castle fortress.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kari Lake, Byurakan Armenia
Lake Kari is a lake in Armenia located on the slopes of Mount Aragats. Most of its water comes from ice and snow. It is located 3,185 m above the sea level and has a perimeter of 1,150 m. From Byurakan village an asphalt automobile road stretches towards the source of Arkashen River, the lake Kari, located on a plateau below the peaks. On the eastern side of the lake there is a meteorological station.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Armenian Alphabet Monument, Artashavan Armenia
Armenian Alphabet Monument was built in 2005 on the 1600th anniversary of the creation of Armenian alphabet. The monument consists of 39giant, carved Armenian letters and the monuments of Armenian outstanding figures of the period.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will meet the guests with the sign “Concierge Travel Armenia”
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.