Yerevan - Sevan (Sevanavank) - Noratus - Hayravank - Yerevan
Armenia is a country of incomparable beauty, with fresh air and breathtaking views!
We invite you to see the magical country with your own eyes and enjoy the wonderful nature!
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guide's Service
- Car Service
What's excluded :
- Breakfast/ Lunch/ Dinner
- Entrance Tickets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Sevan, Lake Sevan, Gegharkunik Province
Lake Sevan is located in the north-eastern part of the Armenian Highland, in Gegharkunik Region. Sevan is considered to be one of the three ancient and biggest lakes (Vana and Urmia) of the Armenian Kingdom. It was called the “blue eyes” of Armenia and is surrounded by Geghama, Vardenis, Pambak, Sevan and Areguni mountain chains. The blue beauty of Armenia situates at an altitude of 1900m above sea level.The Lake consists of two unequal parts called Big and Small.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Monastery Sevanavank, next the Holy Mother of God Church, Sevan Armenia
Sevanavank is a monastic complex located on a peninsula at the northwestern shore of Lake Sevan in the Gegharkunik Province of Armenia, not far from the town of Sevan. Initially the monastery was built at the southern shore of a small island. After the artificial draining of Lake Sevan, which started in the era of Joseph Stalin, the water level fell about 20 metres, and the island transformed into a peninsula. At the southern shore of this newly created peninsula, a guesthouse of the Armenian Writers' Union was built.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Noratus Cemetery, Noratus Armenia
Noratus is a major and historical village in the Gegharkunik province of Armenia, near the town of Gavar. It is famous for the Noratus cemetery.
There are a great number of medieval monuments and records in the village and around it. One of the famous churches in Noratus is St. Astvacacain church, which is located in the middle of the village. It was built in the late of 9th century by the Gegharkunik prince Sahak.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hayravank Monastery, Hayravank Armenia
Saint Stepanos church of Hayravank, is situated at the cost of Sevan in Gegharkunik region. It is also called Mardaghavnyats (person of doves), in accordance to the tradition, that during Lenk Temur`s invasion the godfather of Hayravank transferred thousands of Armenians into doves and freed them.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will meet the guests with the sign “Concierge Travel Armenia”
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.