Yojoa Lake Day Trip from San Pedro Sula
You´ll starting the day visiting the Taulabe caves and admire the magic nature of our earth.
After that, you will enjoy a nice time Kayaking while admiring the beautiful colors nature in the surroundings of Yojoa Lake.
In the afternoon you´ll visiting Pulhapanzak Waterfalls.
In between, you are able to taste the local flavors of our gastronomy, and the delicious coffee in the area, local fruits of the season.
Come an share with us a day away from the bustle of the city.
per adult from
8 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned car or minivan
- Taulabe Caves Entrance Fee
- Pulhapanzak Waterfall Entrance Fee
- Kayak Rental Fee
- Entry/Admission - Cuevas de Taulabe
- Entry/Admission - Lake Yojoa
- Entry/Admission - Cataratas Pulhapanzak
What's excluded :
- Optional activities, unless specified
- Alcoholic beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cuevas de Taulabe, Orilla de Carretera a San Pedro Sula, Taulabe Honduras
Enjoy the guided visited to the Caves of Taulabe.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lake Yojoa, Road CA-5, aproximately at 160 Km from Tegucigalpa, La Guama Honduras
You can go kayaking at Yojoa Lake at your own pace, enjoy the grenery, nature, birdwatching of the surroundings.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Cataratas Pulhapanzak, San Buenaventura 00000 Honduras
Enjoy the beauty of the 43mts waterfall.
You can zipline to see the waterfall from above, or if you feel more adventurous, you can hike at the base of the waterfall (these activities are optional once you reach the Waterfall area).
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not listed, please right the name and address at the time of booking, or you can send us an email.Airports
- Ramon Villeda Morales Airport, San Pedro Sula Honduras
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children between 0-10 years old travel free. Their parents cover their expenses. (Food, entrance fees as needed).
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.