Your Unique Shopping Experience In Tbilisi
I focus on a range of various genres of shopping experiences depending on the clients requests. My experience stems from my 8 years as a Fashion Model, MUA & Stylist. Based on my own experience in personal shopping. I aim to give each client a personal, uplifting, and stress free shopping experience. From boutique and high end shopping sprees to bargain hunting in giant bazaars and wandering through the dry flea markets. Whatever you may need or want whilst here in Tbilisi I am able to help you seek it out for the best price. I can provide tips and tricks into Fashion, Make up and Stylist advice.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Taxis to and from Locations provided by me
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Private transportation
You will ideally arrange your own way to our starting point where we will begin on foot once we have sat down in a well recommended coffee shop and chat about your time in Tbilisi so far and what it is your looking to find on our days shopping trip.
I focus on various genres of shopping experiences depending on the clients requests and based on my own experience in personal shopping. From boutique and high end shopping sprees to bargain hunting in giant bazaars and wandering through the dry flea markets. Whatever you may need or want whilst here in Tbilisi, their famous jugs, an authentic Georgian rug, a gift, new dress or a simple souvenir then I can lead you to some of the best and most authentic locations to shop until you drop.
We will mainly be on foot exploring the many shops, boutiques, markets etc and I aim to lead you to areas which are authentic and not overpriced. However if you would like to seek designer garments I can lead you to some of the quirkiest and famous boutiques of Tbilisi.
Departure Point :148 Davit Aghmashenebeli Ave, T'bilisi, Georgia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- I will to wear a mask through-out the whole experience (and will provide one should you not already have one) and our temperature will be checked on occasions through any closed shops, bazaars and malls and I will also have hand sanitiser to hand for our use.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.