Zagreb Surroundings Cycling and Truffle Hunting Tour
If there is a forest, he will not stop to find his ultimate reward... Experience truffle hunting through Zagreb’s surroundings dense forests while cycling. Imagine truffle hunting dog running along, sniffing fresh air in a quest for his ultimate reward-black truffle.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle and helmet
- Organic honey with truffles and other truffle products tasting.
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Truffle products (available for purchase on site)
- Leave the hustle and bustle of the city behind and immerse yourself back into nature! Medvednica Mountain, sitting above Zagreb city center, you will endeavor a journey filled with unexpected surprises. Let yourself be led by trekking guide along the mountain paths following crystal clear creeks...
This tour’s aim is to combine the great pleasure of cycling with the love for animals. Lagotto romagnolo is the chosen breed that is used in the truffle hunting tours. Being very calm and hard working Lagotto is a perfect companion and child friendly dog breed. An expert guide with his helpful and trained dog will help in the discovering of this hidden underground treasure. You will learn how exciting truffle hunting can be and how special is the relation between the “hunter” and his dog. Truffle hunting guide will provide introduction into dog training, tools of the trade and how the relation mentioned before can bring black treasure to your table.
Truffles found during the tour will be offered for the sale with discounted price.
You will be presented with more gastro pleasures as part of the tour. Organic honey with truffles and other truffle products tasting will be arranged at the end of the journey.
Departure Point :Lobagola Tours, Bosanska ulica 3 (1st floor, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.