Zagreb Urban Wine Bike Tour
Have you ever imagined riding through vibrant cities’ little known streets and backyards, where you will be greeted with a drop of divine?
Embark on a journey through more than 2.500 years of wine production, from Malvasia in Istria to Plavac mali on Pelješac and Korčula’s famous Pošip.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Experienced wine connoisseur will guide you through a stunning variety of Croatian wines coupled with a selection of Croatian cheeses and prosciutto. You’ll visit wine basement that offer wide selection of Croatian wines, especially small labels.
Of course this tour will take you through Zagreb’s downtown while enjoying a ride through Zagreb’s well known Lenuzzi horseshoe complex of parks.
During the tour you’ll get to see an urban vineyard which is offers the perfect view point of Zagreb's Old Upper town that will take us back to the middle ages when Kaptol’s bishops were well known local wine producers.
Urban Wine Bike Tour will cover all major Croatian regions, from Slavonia to Istria and of course Dalmatia. Pairing food with wine will be part of the itinerary because on far south of Croatia red wine is always served with fish dishes (white fish).
Wine tasting and finger food are included in the price. In wine basement there will be a wide selection of Croatian wines available for purchase.
Departure Point :Lobagola Tours, Bosanska ulica 3 (1st floor, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.