Zambezi River Sunset Cruise
Livingstone's Favourite Sunset Cruise! What better way to celebrate the end of the day with a spectacular sunset on the Zambezi River.
The scheduled Sunset Cruise drifts past Siloka Island, enjoying the abundant wildlife along the banks of the Zambezi River. Each cruise takes approximately 2 hours.
With a fantastic hospitality team including barmen and hostess, guests are taken on a family-friendly river adventure, whilst looking out for hippo, crocodile and some good birdlife.
Possible other game sightings are elephant, giraffe, buffalo and buck
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Return transfers from hotels within Livingstone
- Local beers, spirits, wine, soft drinks, snacks and a light BBQ dinner
- Dept of National Parks River Fees
What's excluded :
- Items of Personal Nature
- Tips and Gratuity
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zambezi River, Senanga Zambia
Guests are invited to take a cruise on the tranquil waters of the Zambezi be it a sunrise cruise early in the morning to catch a glimpse of the hippo yawning and hear the cry of the fish eagle or the lunch or sunset cruises. The experience is relaxing to say the least.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.