Zurich and Suroundings (Private Tour)
Discover why Zürich is frequently awarded "city with best quality of life" and learn about Switzerland's business and cultural centre while listening to your multilingual driver-guide pointing out the highlights of this unique town. Heading out to the beautiful surrounding area, you cross Lake Zürich by ferry and ride a cable car to Felsenegg with stunning views of the town, the lake and the snow-capped Alps.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Driver Guide
- Comfortable air conditioned vehicle
- Ferry in the Lake of Zürich
- Cable car to Felsenegg.
- Entry/Admission - Lake Zurich
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zurich, Zurich
Enjoy the drive in a comfortable vehicle with your driver guide, and discover the highlights of Zurich City. Stop at the Lake of Zurich to take some pictures.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lake Zurich, Zurich Switzerland
Heading out of the city, the journey continues along the “Gold Coast” to Meilen where you board the ferry and cross the pristine waters of Lake of Zürich to Horgen.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Felsenegg, Felsenegg
Move on to Adliswil for the ultimate highlight of your city tour: The ride by the only aerial cable car in the Canton of Zürich to the viewpoint Felsenegg.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up anywhere in this city. Please let us know where you wish to be picked up and we will collect you there.Airports
- Zurich Airport, Zurich 8058 Switzerland
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/19/2020 - 10/25/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Clean & Safe label as supported by Switzerland Tourism
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.